Friday, June 8, 2012

In the Begining...

I've decided, that, in order for my first Blog not to get gunked up with random ideas and things that are not creative *coughCalabresefangilrantscough* that I would make a separate one for just that purpose.

Introducing...Madam Cheezy's Closet of Things!

Not terribly creative, I know. But everybody has a stash of stuff that collects dust and hardly gets used...for some, it's a junk drawer, for others with more room, or lack of wall storage, it's a closet. Let's not even get into the garage/shed bits. We all know what you keep in there.

So, for starters...hello there. <3
It's a pleasure to meet you, so to speak.


I'll introduce you to some of my family...




Not what you were expecting, was it? Heh...
Kitty #1. Her name is Morrigan.
She likes lap time. A LOT.



Max, in the foreground, Maxine in the background. Yes, they're related. Father and daughter, to be specific. They love laser pointers.



Nyx. (And more Max in the back.)
She's crazy. Seriously.
As if you couldn't tell from the picture...



And here we have Selene. Sleeping in the popcorn bowl.
'Nuff said.



Well, I think I'll leave it at that for now.

More random posts sure to follow.
And more 'legitimate' posts in ye olde "House of Stuff" when I get the chance.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment