Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tidbits

My head is a bit screwy at the moment.

Mainly due to lack of sleep all this week and probably due to the worst possible breakfast/lunch/dinner last weekend. Both of which, 90% of it was out of my control. The other 10% is me acting like a child, not wanting to go to bed at a decent time. Ah, well.

So, instead of just one cohesive thought tonight, you're going to get exactly as the title says. Good? Good.

Thought #1:

I had a birthday a couple of weeks ago, and Joe got me 2 of the 3 parts of the Revolutionary Girl Utena remastered box sets. I cant really tell if the audio has been tweaked or not, seeing as how the lone TV we have is kind of old and is more or less mono. But the colors got saturated, and some of the animation itself has been cleaned up as well. Not to mention the super happy bonus stuff on every disk.

I adore this series. So, even without half of whats on there, I would of wanted it anyway. (Even though I do have the original DVD sets that came out years ago. Heh. <3)

It's kind of hard to describe it to someone who's never seen it before. Most reviews kind of throw it into one bin or another. And really, that hardly does it justice. Unless you're an uber-man, filled with buckets upon gallons of hormonal, sweaty, testosterone or someone who doesn't like anime in general, I recommend. Stick with it to the end, folks. The ride just gets weirder.

Thought #2:

My summer is going to suck. Almost every weekend, I'm either going to be going to the beach (which I don't like at all) or I'm going to be babysitting my parent's diabetic cat. Then there's the huge vacation they planned in August, which, is probably going to drive me beyond nuts. I don't hate my parents, but, I really cant stand them at times. Mostly because they act like how they do, and do things that make no logical sense.

I'd go into more detail about that here, but I don't really want to divulge and you're not a therapist.
Or...are you?

Thought #3:

I love Calabrese. <3

Speaking of...

Thought #4:

I'm having one of those moments where I'm trying to decide if I'm acting a bit crazy or not.

You see, as most of you know, I started "House of Stuff" back in March of this year. No doubt you've noticed the color scheme of things. And, surely, you've noticed how I sign off on every post.

So, I see this:
http://calabrese.bandcamp.com/

And think....neat! We like the same colors, I guess!

Then the June 12th post:
http://bobbyvampcalabrese.blogspot.com/

And think...this is a short assed post! But...nah, its probably a coincidence.

Then, I click on the 'Stats' button for HoS, and notice I've had two hits from Bobby's Blog.

I know it's probably some random person just checking out the other people that are following him on Blogger. But, it got me thinking.

And then I nearly passed out from a sudden fangasim to the head.

If you're reading, B, I hope you're enjoying. I really do. <3

If not, well, I'm sorry I'm acting like a headcase and shan't offend you as such in the future.

Again, lack of sleep and all this week...
Mercy, my lords.

Thought #5:

Christopher Moore is making another book with Pocket in it! Yaaaay!

I'm currently reading 'Sacre Bleu' by him. I'm only a third of the way into it, but he made my favourite painter die in the first chapter. Ploo. But, it does have a lot of random funny in it, which is what he does best, so, again...yaaaay!

Now, if Phillipa Gregory would come out with another book this year, then all will be right with the world...

Thought #6:

Jeez, this is random...

Thought #7:

Sweet Pokemon Black and White 2 trailer:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xquxz9_pokemon-black-white-2-anime-promo_videogames

The more I see/hear about this game, the more I want to play it.
Maybe I can break out my Litwick this time. Darumaka was too good to put down in the first one.

Thought #8:

I wish I had a #9 and a #10 thought to round out this list.

Well, there you go.
(Cue the Kung Pow jokes...)

I'm going to make a post in HoS in the very near future, perhaps tomorrow. As for now, I'm going to try to take a walk and make myself go to bed before 2 am. Post not up to my usual quality? Yep. Don't I know it.

But, it wont always be like this. I promise.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment