Friday, December 21, 2012

So Much...

Here we are, a mere 3 days away from Christmas.

And in the past...however long its been since I've posted here, I've come up with so many things I want to share with you. Some of them personal, some funny, others just plain dumb. Each of them like a tiny, unique snowflake in my head.

There are a lot of snowflakes though. Too many snowflakes, in fact. A proverbial foot or so up there, and I'm still trying to shovel my way out.

Which leads me back to...here.

I could do another tidbit post, but, I'd really rather not. Or, I could take the easy way and do nothing at all. It's frustrating, to say the least.

So, this is where I need some help.

Suggestions.
Come one, come all.

Leave one down at the bottom, or, if you'd prefer, contact me via Twitter @madamcheezy . (Yes, I have one of those now. Shocking, ne?)

I'll be waiting.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment