Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March on

It's dead. My laptop is dead.
May my precious little gray window into the online world rest in peace. A moment of silence, if you will.

...

Ok, well, maybe that's a little dramatic. But it's something out of my hands currently. I've boiled it down, with the help of my friend Sarah and Google, that it's either the motherboard or CPU. And I don't really have the skills to manage repairing either one of those. I'll try taking it to a technomancer once I get my tax return this year, but I'm not holding my breath. As for now, my husband is letting me use his while he's at work, so I'll have at least that. Though, to be perfectly honest, with the amount of downloading he does, and the number of malware/viruses he's unintentionally absorbed, writing on this one feels akin to bonking the cheapest hooker in the horde. So, I'll be a smart girl this time, and save everything I do on it to multiple online sources, lest the cyber gonorrhea dissolves it all.

I'm currently working on a few things now, so expect a new post or two soon.
Because we all know...the anticipation was killing you.

Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment